The Aeronautical Law department focuses on advice to airlines, aircraft manufacturers, owners and funders regarding the development and corporate issues of their operations. Likewise, we also provide specialised advice on acquisition of companies, aircraft and equipment both from the airlines’ perspective as that of the investors and funders of the operations.
Among others, our practice includes:
- Advice on sale, purchase and funding of acquisition and rental operations of aircraft, motors and spare parts.
- Advice on regulatory aspects in relation with the operation and with airport security.
- Advice on debt recovery, particularly in insolvency situations.
- Tax advice specifically for air transport.
- Advice on claims by consumer authorities and by consumers themselves.
- Advice on corporate operations in the air transport sector.