FORNESA ABOGADOS’ Tourism and Hospitality department focuses on advising local and international companies of this significant industry. The Department advises Tourism and Hospitality companies with regard to all aspects of investment, tax, M&A, labour, administrations and commercial contracting, among others.
The lawyers in this department have an in depth knowledge of the industry and of the institutions and associations involved.
The main legal services provided by this department are, among others:
- Implementation and legal and tax lay out of investment or deployment of tourism and hospitality businesses.
- Mergers and Acquisitions of companies of the industry.
- Devising transfer price policies. Quantitative analysis and legal documentation for intra-group transactions.
- Joint ventures for the creation and management of businesses.
- Commercial contracts (hotel leases, agency and transport contracts, charter parties, etc.).
- Advice on international tourism projects.
- Disputes for hotel and tourism companies.
- Licences and permits for operating businesses.
- Labour advice.