Description of Practice
Company restructurings. Global Tax minimization. Transfer Pricing, Family business and real estate.
- Law Degree from the UNIVERSIDAD ABAD OLIBA -CEU (1994).
- Expert Accountant from (UISC – International University Study Center, Barcelona).
- Master en Tributación y Asesoramiento Fiscal (CEF).
He has been International Business Center Director of Audihispana Grant Thornton (2001-2003) for Spain and later joined Fornesa Abogados where he heads the Tax Department.
Publications & Conferences
- He has taken part in several International congresses and seminaries.
- He is a professor at the Barcelona Bar Association Tax Law Master.
Professional Associations & Other Activities
- He is member of the BBA.
- He is Secretary of The Board several companies.