He mainly advises technological and innovative startups and investors on financing rounds, commercial contracts, Corporate Law and New Technologies and IT Law.
- LLB from Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (2001).
- Master’s Degree in Commercial Law from the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Master´s Degree in Tax Advice from the Business School EAE.
- He started his professional career as a corporate lawyer in 2001. He founded a boutique law firm in 2011 specialized in technological startups.
- He joined Brugueras, Garcia – Bragado in 2013, where he advised innovative companies and internet startups.
- He is currently head of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Department of FORNESA ABOGADOS.
Publications and Lectures
- He has participated in numerous seminars and conferences related to investment agreements in tech companies in institutions renowned internationally such of Universidad Pompeu Fabra, UOC and Universidad Pontificia (ICADE).
- He is a lecturer at the Startup Program at IE (Instituto de Empresa).
- He is the editor-in-Chief of the Law and Entrepreneurship Journal.
- Barcelona Bar Association (2001).
- Secretary of the Board of Directors of various tech companies.
- Member of Inkietos (space for reflection, debate and networking about legal management and organization in the field of legal services).