Description of Practice
He mainly advises in mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, corporate law and, particularly, international transactions.
- Law Degree from the University of Barcelona (1992).
- Postgraduate program from the University of Wisconsin (2000).
- PDG by the IESE (2005).
- He started his professional career in Garrigues (1993 to 2000) (initially, Arthur Andersen Asesores Legales y Tributarios).
- He continued his career as partner in charge of the Corporate and M & A department of Rodés y Sala (2000 to 2008).
- In 2008 he founded with two more partners FORNESA ABOGADOS.
Publications & Conferences
- He has taught international contracting at the MIB of the Escuela Superior de Comercio Internacional and at present , he is a professor with the Master of law course at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra and with the Master of International law course of the ISDE, both with seat in Barcelona.
- He frequently publishes in specialized reviews and participates in domestic and international conferences and seminaries (Iuris, IBA, Instituto de Empresa, IFAES, etc.).
- He is regarded a “Leading lawyer” in Corporate and M & A by Chambers Global and Chambers Europe, and is also highlighted in the fields of banking and M&A by Legal 500 and Best Lawyers.
Professional Associations & Other Activities
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association (1995).
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA, 2001).
- Member of the board of several companies.